Free, fun, and convenient, the City of Fort Lauderdale’s community shuttle, formerly known as Sun Trolley, is a popular transportation option. Whether you’re in Fort Lauderdale for work or play, the community shuttle is the perfect choice to get around. Our shuttles provide access to world-class shopping on Las Olas Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale’s sparkling beaches, and endless options for dining and entertainment.
All routes are free to ride! Here is a quick overview:
- Beach Link (Daily, Monday to Sunday, 10:30AM to 5:00PM) – Explore world-famous Fort Lauderdale Beach
- Las Olas Link (Friday to Sunday, 10:30AM to 5:00PM) – Enjoy Fort Lauderdale’s high street – shopping, dining, and museums
- Downtown Link (Monday to Friday, 9:00AM to 5:00PM) – Your direct connection to BCT Central Terminal, the courthouses and Flagler Village
- NW Community Link (Monday to Friday, 6:20AM to 7:18PM) – This route travels along and north of Broward Boulevard and serves as a direct connection to Tri-Rail
- Neighborhood Link (Monday to Friday, 8:00AM to 1:10PM) – Provides service to Life Net Cooperative Feeding, ChildNet, Dillard High School, and the African American Research Library
Along each route, you will find connections to other routes, as well as connections to Tri-Rail and Broward County Transit (BCT). Please note that luggage is not permitted. Strollers are permitted as long as a child accompanies you onboard the trolley.