Save the Date
Tickets go on Sale October 2018
The 18th annual Food Network & Cooking Channel South Beach Wine & Food Festival (SOBEWFF®) returns to EAT. DRINK. EDUCATE. February 20 – 24, 2019.
One of America’s most prestigious gourmet gatherings, the Festival has raised more than $28 million to date for the Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism Management at Florida International University (FIU). Hosted by Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits and Florida International University (FIU), the Festival benefits FIU’s Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism Management and the Southern Wine & Spirits Beverage Management Center. Each year, more than 1,200 students and volunteers gain invaluable real-world experience with the Festival – which serves as an interactive educational platform for the future leaders of the hospitality industry.
Kicking off the 2019 Festival, as well as the featured CRAVE Greater Fort Lauderdale Series, will be a dinnerhosted by Donatella Arpaia, PJ Calapa and Michael Chavez at Terra Mare on February 20, 2019. The series continues throughout the Festival with:
- Dinner hosted by Anne Burrell and Angelo Elia – View Details
- Dinner hosted by Elizabeth Karmel and Martina McBride – View Details
- Clambake at Terra Mare hosted by Alex Guarnaschelli and Jorge Ramos – View Details
- Rock ‘n Roll hosted by Adam Richman – View Details
- The Great DOCG Wines of Italy Wine Seminar at Conrad Fort Lauderdale presented by Bank of America – View Details
- Drag Brunch at The Ritz Carlton, Fort Lauderdale hosted by Alex Carr and Elvis Duran, in collaboration with PRIDE – View Details
- Sunset Spritz at The Gale Hotel Party hosted by Valerie Bertinelli – View Details
- A Siren’s Soirée: Dinner hosted by Paula DaSilva & Friends at Burlock Coast – View Details
- Cajun-Cooking Master Class & Lunch hosted by Sam & Cody Carroll – View Details
- Bloody Mary Brunch hosted by Jeff Mauro & Geoffrey Zakarian – View Details
A complete line up of 2019 events can be found online at sobewff.org, and by following along with the hashtag #SOBEWFF on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. SAVE THE DATE: The exclusive Mastercard pre-sale for the 2019 Festival begins Monday, October 8 at 9:00 AM EST online at sobewff.org or by calling 877.762.3933 (phone sales open Monday – Friday, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST). General ticket sales begin at midnight on Monday, October 22.
And there’s a lot more. For the full list and to buy tickets, visit sobewff.org.