Found this page but looking for where to ring in 2016…
It’s the one day that sums up all that came the year before and ushers in the next 365 to come: New Year’s Eve. Thankfully there are abundant opportunities on Fort Lauderdale Beach, as area restaurants, nightclubs and other venues have great New Years Eve programming that runs the gamut from family-friendly fare to dancing into the wee-hours of the morning.
So Eat, Drink and Be Merry! Here is your behind the scene to capping off 2014.
Keep checking back as we are adding more daily – or visit our Food & Drink Directory for a complete listing of restaurants and bars. Cheers!
Ring in the New Year, Deliciously!
Join the New Year’s Eve revelries of the award-winning 3030 Ocean Restaurant with a four-course dinner menu (two options for each course), a glass of bubbly, with optional wine pairings, starting at $110 per person. Courses include such choices as smoked duck breast and kale salad, ricotta and truffle agnolotti, new york strip steak, and tangerine and raspberry creamsicle Alaska. Call 954-765-3030 for reservations
Beauty & The Feast at the Atlantic Hotel
Beauty & the Feast is serving up rounds of small plates including their ROLLING FEAST CARTS. These unique carts will temp your taste buds with carvings & servings of some of our most popular dishes including Seafood Paella, Whole Roasted Pig & Grilled Kabobs. Guests can also ring in the New Year with a extraordinary dinner under the stars on the 5th floor ocean front pool deck at the Atlantic Hotel & Spa. Chef Jeff Vincents’ 4 Course meal will temp your pallet, including a Grand Dessert Bar to start the new year SWEETLY!
- 2 Seating Sessions at Beauty & The Feast
- Pre Dinner from 6:30 concludes by 9pm – view menu
- Midnight seating begins at 9pm – view menu
- 1 Seating on Level 5 at the Atlantic Resort & Spa. Dinner begins at 9pm and ends with a champagne toast ringing in the New Year. View Menu
With 10 pool tables, plenty of arcade games, a stacked jukebox, chill-out vibe and beer you like, Dirty Blondes invites you to settle in with like-minded locals to enjoy a low-key start to 2015 and catch the Times Square crowds cheering in the new year on 50+TV’s.
For 75 years they have been ringing in the new year at this Fort Lauderdale Beach bar, where good times and cold drinks are served up daily. Since you’re going to be elbow to elbow on NYE, might as well belly up to this beachside landmark and count down the last seconds of 2014 with a couple thousand party revelers in the street. The annual rooftop ball drop is a traffic stopper.
Riva will host a lavish dinner buffet for New Year’s Eve for $60 per person ($30 for children under 12). Champagne toast included. Seating is 6pm-9pm. Reservations are strongly recommended. Please call 954-765-3100 for reservations.
New Years Eve Five Course Celebration Dinner
- Via Luna | Wednesday, December 31, 2014
- 6 p.m. to 1 a.m.
- Live Entertainment and party favors provided until 1 a.m.
- *Food served until 11 p.m.
- $130 per adult, inclusive of Champagne toast; $30 per child, ages 3 through 12
New Years Eve Cabana Dinner
- Wednesday, December 31, 2014 | 6 p.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Celebrate a family-style menu at $250 per guest, maximum of 6 guests per Cabana. Includes bottle of Veuve Champagne per 2 guests
- *Food served until 11 p.m. Reservations required. View Details
Join us at Fort Lauderdale Beach’s only Open-Air Oceanfront Nightclub to Ring in 2015. NO COVER CHARGE and Music by DJ D and Friends spinning Open Format and Deep House from 9pm – 4am | Party Favors * Balloon Drop * Drink Specials. Live Broadcast from Times Square on the oceanfront Jumbo Screen TV. View Details
Add a little sizzle to your celebration at Sangrias Mexican Cantina with a complete menu offering of signature Mexican and Spanish infused entrees, plus a host of cool, tropical concoctions, fresh doses of sangria and buckets of domestic & international beers. Live flamenco music fills the air from 7pm until 1am. Party favors break out just before the ball drops. View Details.
Celebrate New Years Eve at Sonesta Fort Lauderdale in style from the bottom to the top with an array of party options! The hotel will have three venues to choose from to ring in 2015:
- “Sip ‘n SAIA” – Five-hour open bar with a live DJ, dancing and streaming of ball drop from Times Square.
Party starts at 9pm. $79 pp
- “All You Can Sonesta in Bistro”– Indulge in a buffet-style dinner at Bistro complete with all of the trimmings along with a complimentary glass of Champagne. One dinner seating at 7:30pm. $99 pp
- “Pop from the Top” – Enjoy a five-course dinner menu in our penthouse event space, five-hour premium open bar and live DJ with dancing. Cocktail hour begins at 8pm, dinner at 9pm. $209 pp
- Reservations are required with full payment at time of booking, please call the Sales & Catering office at 954-302-5208 to secure your space. Special rates are available for those that purchase New Years Eve party tickets, please inquire at the time of booking for additional information. Space is limited and based on availability. View Details.
Located in the heart of Fort Lauderdale Beach, Spazio offers a touch of glamour in a casual-chic setting. Enjoy an open menu dining option and gourmet specials while gazing at the ocean listening classic jazz standards to contemporary hits with guitar and saxophonist, Michael Kennedy. View Details
Countdown to 2015 “where the moon arrives over the water.” The made-for-sharing menu of Asian-inspired cuisine, raw bar and Sushi offerings is a perfect way to indulge while celebrating the ringing of the New Year with friends. A DJ and other nightly surprises add to the energy of this beachfront restaurant and if you register for their Inner Circle Membership Card you’ll score double points on your total check to use for other dining experiences in 2015. View Details
Fifth Annual New Year’s Eve Masquerade Ball
Presented by the Gerber Group, Fort Lauderdale’s Largest New Year’s Eve party on the beach brings together two venues for one big night, at Whiskey Blue and Living Room. W Fort Lauderdale is turning its trendy nightlife destinations into one big New Year’s Eve extravaganza with delicious drinks, sets by DJs Richie Rich and Kevin Graham and incredible party favors. View Details