Celebrating yourself is becoming a growing trend amongst young women today; reclaiming your time and doing something to make yourself happy. Whether it’s flying solo on that dream vacation, gifting oneself that statement piece of jewelry, or simply staying in to have a little “Me” time - today's women are celebrating their independence, success and confidence, more and more.
With Valentine' Day approaching, and all the thought in what to get your S.O., Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort has launched a package ladies can give the most significant person in their life, themselves.
Not reserved for single ladies alone, or the solo female traveler, the Ms. Independant package is the ultimate #selfcare staycation/vacation/workation.
The Ms. Independent package includes
• 2-night Accommodations at Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort
• $100 Resort Food and Beverage Credit; be it breakfast in bed, cocktails by the pool or that late night in-room snack
• Private transportation to shop at Fort Lauderdale's popular Etiquette Boutique complete with welcome glass of champagne while you shop and an exclusive discount of $25.00 off any purchase of $75.00 or more
• In-suite welcome basket complete with Romantic Comedies, Gourmet Popcorn, Gourmet Chocolate and Bath Bombs in Millennial Pink & Pantone’s 2018 Ultra Violet
• In-suite mixologist experience of a “Pink Lady” cocktail
• (1) 50-minute massage experience, accompanied by fruits and champagne in the resort's Spa Q
• Late checkout
Starting at $1375, female travelers can take advantage of the Ms. Independent package through March 11 by calling 954.414.5131.
About Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort
Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort is a 25-story, 374-room full-service residential resort offering elegantly appointed studios, as well as one, two and three-bedroom residences. Situated on Fort Lauderdale Beach, the waterfront property boasts panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean and Intracoastal Waterways. A tropical oasis for both business and leisure guests alike, the resort features three diverse restaurant concepts; a spa with multiple indoor and private outdoor treatment rooms; a 24-hour, state-of-the-art Precor® by Hilton fitness center; 20,000 square-feet of combined indoor-outdoor function space, which includes the property’s iconic BalQony; an on-site deck and recreation area with multiple outdoor cabanas and a pool.
The resort is centrally located on A1A and only 6 miles from Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport. The property is also just minutes from incredible shopping, dining and entertainment options at the Las Olas Arts & Entertainment District and Port Everglades. Guests enjoy nearby watersports, including snorkeling, diving and sailing.