Residents, visitors and businesses should be aware of the following traffic advisory that will be in effect for the Great American Beach Party on Saturday, May 25, 2019. View and Download the Detailed Map and visit the Parking Map & Directions section of our website for information.
- A1A between SE 5th St. and Castillo St. will be closed from 5:30 a.m. on Saturday, May 25 to 1:00 a.m. on Sunday, May 26.
- Motorists traveling north on A1A will be turned around at SE 5th St. and detoured back south.
- Las Olas Blvd. between A1A and Seabreeze Blvd. will be closed from 5:30 a.m. on Saturday, May 25 to 1:00 a.m. on Sunday, May 26.
- Cortez St., Castillo St., Sebastian St., Alhambra Street, Seville St. and Granada St. will be open to local traffic only.
- Heavy traffic and delays are expected from S.E. 17th Street north to SE 5th Street.
- Motorists should avoid the area and seek alternate travel routes where possible.
- Convenient land and water shuttles are available downtown from the Riverwalk Center Garage, located at 150 SE 2nd Street. Details are available on the event website.
For detail, call the 24-hour event hotline at (954) 828-5363 or visit www.fortlauderdale.gov/gabp.