The soft launch of the Seabreeze Tram service from the Las Olas Beach Garage took place at 10am on Friday 9 July 2021. The FREE service transports beachgoers and their gear between the Las Olas Parking Garage and the Las Olas Oceanside Park. The scenic 1-mile Seabreeze loop will make for an exciting and fun day at the beach for residents and visitors alike.
Wednesday to Friday - 10am to 4pm
Saturday and Sunday - 10am to 7pm
*Holidays and special events may require extended hours or both trams.
Inquiries and feedback: Call 954-828-8000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Seabreeze Tram stops at two locations:
- Las Olas Beach Garage (200 Las Olas Cir, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316)
- Las Olas Oceanside Park (3000 E Las Olas Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316)
Please note that passengers can only board at designated stops.
If passenger is waving the tram or requesting to aboard at a non-designated stop, the driver may advise them to head to or wait until the designated stop to ensure that they can be picked-up or dropped off safely.
Seabreeze Tram Tracker and Route
Stay tuned. We are currently working on a mobile app that passengers can use in trip planning and tracking the Seabreeze Tram.
- How do I ride the Tram? The Seabreeze Tram is just like waiting for a bus. Just wait at one of the two designated stops and the Tram will be by to pick you up shortly and take you to your destination. The estimated wait time at any stop is 15 to 20 minutes.
- Can I track the Tram? The City of Fort Lauderdale is in the process of developing a mobile app with this feature.
- How much does the Tram cost? The Seabreeze Tram is FREE to ride and is fully funded by the City of Fort Lauderdale.
- Are there markers at the designated stops? The City of Fort Lauderdale is currently working on installing stop signage for the Seabreeze Tram. In the meantime, the Tram will stop on the southeast side of the Las Olas Beach Parking Garage and on the back of the Oceanside Park
- Are dogs allowed on the Tram? Only service dogs are permitted on the Seabreeze Tram. All other animals are not allowed onboard the Tram.
- What is the capacity of the Tram? As seen in the photo above, the tram is composed of a power car and a trailer. The power car will seat up to 12 passengers, while the trailer will each seat up to 16 passengers.
- Can I bring a stroller on the Tram? Yes, but they must be folded in order to be put on the Tram.
- Can I bring my bike on the Tram? No, the Seabreeze Tram do not have enough space to accommodate bicycles. However, you can hop-on/hop-off the Tram and rent a Broward B-Cycle Electric Bike at the Las Olas Garage Tram stop.
To stay up to date on new developments visit: https://www.fortlauderdale.gov