Widely recognized as one of America’s most prestigious gourmet gatherings, the Food Network & Cooking Channel South Beach Wine & Food Festival (SOBEWFF®) returns for its 18th annual edition February 20 – 24, 2019. The five-day, star-studded Festival is composed of an unprecedented line up of more than 100 events spanning Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties. To date, the Festival has raised more than $28 million in support of its mission to EAT. DRINK. EDUCATE. with the Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism Management at Florida International University.
“We are excited to unveil the 100-plus events we have planned to our passionate fans and partners,” said Festival founder and director Lee Brian Schrager, who also serves as senior vice president, communications & corporate social responsibility for Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits. “With a variety of new offerings and the return of the specially-curated CRAVE Greater Fort Lauderdale Series, the 18th annual edition of the Festival is our most robust event line up yet.”
Kicking off the 2019 Festival, as well as the featured CRAVE Greater Fort Lauderdale Series, will be a dinner hosted by Donatella Arpaia, PJ Calapa and Michael Chavez at Terra Mare on February 20, 2019. The series continues throughout the Festival with:
- Dinner hosted by Anne Burrell and Angelo Elia – View Details
- Dinner hosted by Elizabeth Karmel and Martina McBride – View Details
- Clambake at Terra Mare hosted by Alex Guarnaschelli and Jorge Ramos – View Details
- Rock ‘n Roll hosted by Adam Richman – View Details
- The Great DOCG Wines of Italy Wine Seminar at Conrad Fort Lauderdale presented by Bank of America – View Details
- Drag Brunch at The Ritz Carlton, Fort Lauderdale hosted by Alex Carr and Elvis Duran, in collaboration with PRIDE – View Details
- Sunset Spritz at The Gale Hotel Party hosted by Valerie Bertinelli – View Details
- A Siren’s Soirée: Dinner hosted by Paula DaSilva & Friends at Burlock Coast – View Details
- Cajun-Cooking Master Class & Lunch hosted by Sam & Cody Carroll – View Details
- Bloody Mary Brunch hosted by Jeff Mauro & Geoffrey Zakarian – View Details
The Festival’s iconic white tents nestled on the sands of Miami Beach will once again house returning and re-imagined fan-favorite tastings, including family-friendly events, a Yappie Hour and fitness-focused offerings.
A complete line up of 2019 events can be found online at sobewff.org, and by following along with the hashtag #SOBEWFF on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. SAVE THE DATE: The exclusive Mastercard pre-sale for the 2019 Festival begins Monday, October 8 at 9:00 AM EST online at sobewff.org or by calling 877.762.3933 (phone sales open Monday – Friday, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST). General ticket sales begin at midnight on Monday, October 22.