For 43 years beach-goers and fun-seeking locals have gathered at the World Famous Parrot Lounge, just steps from the Fort Lauderdale Beach.
This landmark tavern is one of those places where everyone knows your name – or soon will, especially if you are an Eagles Fan – and its fun and festive atmosphere draw in a crowd who love a neighborhood bar and its welcoming vibe.
Located on the sizzling corner of Sunrise Boulevard and A1A, the Parrot Lounge is nestled in what is appears to be its own little neighborhood, surrounded by gift shops and restaurants – almost a northeastern feel until you spot one of the swaying palm trees and feel the soothing tropical breeze.
Weekly Specials, All Day, Every Day
- Svedka flavored vodkas for $4.00 or get a double for $6.00.
- Buckets of Bud, Bud Light, Mich. Ultra, Yuengling, or Miller Light -- 5 bottles for $15.00 or 15 for $40.00.
- Buckets of Corona, Corona Light, Heineken, Heineken Light, or Amstel Light -- 5 bottles for $20.00.
- On Saturday and Sunday frozen daiquiris and Margaritas are $5.50 add a floater for $2.00.
- Craft beer special on draft everyday.
TIP: Every last Friday of the month the Parrot hosts a monthly Dog Beaches and Brews for the ultimate "Yappy Hour" from 7pm-11pm on the outside patio.
Hours of Operation:
Sunday – Thursday: 11 am – 2 am
Friday & Saturday: 11 am – 3 am
Visit our website for a list of weekly drink specials!