Calendar of Events
Whether it’s a sunrise yoga class, beachside concert, or brunch with your best four-legged friend, you never have to go far to be at the heart of it all on Fort Lauderdale Beach. From early morning until late night, our calendar of events offers a little something for every interest and unique experiences welcoming everyone under the sun.
Our Events Calendar is Being Updated. Please visit our Facebook Page for happenings taking place along Fort Lauderdale Beach.
- This event has passed.
Movies by Moonlight
August 26 @ 7:45 pm - 10:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 7:45 pm on day Fourth of the month, repeating until September 23, 2022
Bring your lawn chairs, blankets, and favorite movie date every 4th Friday, July – Sept., for Movies by Moonlight “Dog Days of Summer” Series on the Main Lawn at Las Olas Oceanside Park. Come early to DINE at one of the local area restaurants, or bring a picnic for a Dinner & A Movie experience under the stars. All movies begin at sunset [ between 8:00 – 8:15 pm ]. FREE. Family and Pet Friendly. Limited Chairs and Blankets are available to borrow
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 23
- Film: The Secret Life of Pets; Rated PG – sponsored by We Florida Financial Credit Union
- Showtime : 8:00pm; Run Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Synopsis: Two mismatched mutts get lost in New York City due to their feuding and must work together to find their way home. During their journey, they encounter a vicious bunny who plans to lead a group of abandoned pets on a mission of revenge against humanity.
THANK YOU TO OUR PRESENTING SPONSOR
Movies by Moonlight is presented by the City of Fort Lauderdale Beach Improvement District (BID). View information on places to Dine, Stay and Play at www.MyFortLauderdaleBeach.com
PLEASE BE ADVISED:
- Movies Begin at Sunset.
- You’re welcome to bring picnics, lawn chairs, and blankets.
- Alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Please refrain from smoking within the viewing area.
- All minors (under the age of 18) MUST be accompanied by a parent or guardian. No exceptions.
- All Pets MUST be leashed and remain with their human at all time. Please bring pet waste bags.
- Please be respectful of your neighbors’ movie-watching experience. If you are there to socialize and not watch the movie, please do so outside of the viewing area.