The inaugural FUR THE LOVE PET FEST is a celebration of Fort Lauderdale’s love for their furry companions and a day of four-legged fun, hosted by Tour with Teddy host and Instagram Influencer, South Florida Teddy Bear and Ana, his mom.
Bring your pooches* and participate in activities including contests, demonstrations, training sessions, selfie stations and more! There will be food trucks, a curated vendor market, kissing booth, raffle prizes, live entertainment and a pet adoption tent for the two-legged to enjoy.
So come out and join on Sun., February 21 from 10am - 4pm at the new Las Olas Intracoastal Promenade & Park for an afternoon in support of a great organization, Good Karma Pet Rescue, and some pretty amazing pets!
The 1st Annual FUR THE LOVE PET FEST is a celebration of Fort Lauderdale’s love for their furry companions and a day of four-legged fun, hosted by Instagram Influencer, South Florida Teddy Bear and Ana, his mom.
Bring your pooches* and participate in activities including contests, demonstrations, training sessions, selfie stations and so much more! There will be food trucks, a curated vendor market, kissing booth, raffle prizes, live entertainment and a pet adoption tent for the two-legged to enjoy.
So come out and join on Sun., February 21 from 10am - 4pm at the new Las Olas Promenade & Park for an afternoon in support of a great organization, Good Karma Pet Rescue, and some pretty amazing pets!
💯% off all event profits benefit Good Karma Pet Rescue. This is a County Approved and Covid Compliant Event
🎫 TICKETS 🎫
- VIP PACK for 2 / $30 - VIP Gift Bag & 4 Raffle Tickets ($50 val.)
- DOGA TICKET / $25 includes Doga Class for 1+ Dog, GA ticket and 1 Parking Pass
GENERAL ADMISSION / $12 includes 1 Raffle Ticket
- CHILDREN UNDER 12 & PETS / Free
- RAFFLE TICKETS (Donation) 3/$10 Winner need not be present
- SMOOCH A POOCH / KISS A KITTY TICKETS 3/$10
📷 ENTER the PET PHOTO CONTEST now through 1/31/21 for a chance to WIN a VIP PACK at https://woobox.com/m4a7av 📷
🐾 SCHEDULE OF ACTIVITIES 🐾
ALL DAY: GKPR ADOPTION TENT Meet Your New Furever Friend
- 10:00 am - DOG YOGA with Red Cheetah Yoga ( Separate Ticket )
- 10:30 am PUPPY SOCIALIZATION CLASS with Becky Ascione
10:30 am PET NUTRITION with Bill Piechocki, "The Pet Health Guru"
11:00 am FASHION SHOW & CONTEST sponsored by W Fort Lauderdale
11:30 am PET CPR Class sponsored by CPR Florida
12:30 pm PET CPR Class sponsored by CPR Florida
1:30 pm PET NUTRITION with Bill Piechocki, "The Pet Health Guru"
3:00 pm RAFFLE PRIZE DRAWING
- Time TBD - Police K9 Demonstration
📷 SELFIE STATIONS 📷
- PAWFECT POSES CARICATURES ⭐ sponsored by W Fort Lauderdale
- ROAD TRIPPIN' ROVER ⭐ sponsored by Good Times Roll '72 VW Bus
- SIT, STAY, PLAY SELFIES: ⭐ sponsored by www.MyFTLB.com
- SMOOCH A POOCH / KISS A KITTY
🏪 VENDOR MARKET 🏪
AA PETAHOLICS: Professional Pet Sitting
AMANDA A ANTHONY: Art Cards, Gifts, Books, Clothing
BARK HOUSE Co.: Handcrafted Pet Accessories & More
BELLS & BLINGS: Suncatchers and Windchimes
BLAISING IMAGES Wood Burned Photos
CIELITO ARTISAN POPS: Gourmet Ice Cream for You and Your Dog
DOG SPOT: Show Dog Groomer and Pet Spa
GENTLE PET CROSSING Humane Pet Funeral Services
MARGARINI DESIGN Handcrafted & Customized Wood Signs
MILLENNIAL DOGGIES: Pet Walking, Boarding and Grooming
MY PALEO PET Healthy and Holistic Pet Food
THE PAWFECT PUPCAKE: Gourmet artisan vegan goodies for dogs
PET JUNCTION MAGAZINE: ⭐ Media Sponsor
PITBULLSHIRTS.com: Pitbull Positive Apparel ⭐ 20% of Proceeds in Jan/Feb benefit GKPR
RUFF HOUSE: All-natural Pet Food & Supply Store
SALON BARK: Boutique and Spa
SUNRISE PADDLEBOARD: People & Pup SUP
THE TINY MALLET: Handcrafted, Wood Carved Drinkware & Brand
TOMMY POP ART Hand Painted Acrylic Art and Digital Canvas Art
UNIQUE BOWTIQUE: Pet & Parent Accessories
UNIVERSAL MOBILE BEARS: Build Your Own Stuffed Animal
URBAN PETS: Natural Food, Awesome Accessories & Cool Toys
W FORT LAUDERDALE: ⭐ Sponsor - Pet Friendly Resort Hotel
⛟ FOOD TRUCKS ⛟
30 SLIDE - Sliders, Fries and More
THE CARIBE VEGAN - All-Natural, Latin Vegan Cuisine
JUGO BOSS - 100% Natural Juices, Smoothies, Fruit Bowls & Acai
KONO PIZZA - Pizza wrapped in a Pizza Crust Cone
🛍️ VIP GIFT BAG DONORS 🛍️
- AMANDA ANTHONY ART $5. Off Card / $50 Order
- MYFORTLAUDERDALEBEACH.com Fashion Facemasks
- PET WINERY Non-Alcoholic Wine for Dogs
- SUNRISE PADDLEBOARDS: BoGo Paddle Pass
- URBAN PETS / MILLENNIAL DOGGIES: Complimentary Dog Bath
- VISIT LAUDERDALE Pet Luggage Tags
- AA Petaholics: Treats, Toy and $25 Certificate walking/pet sitting
- Blaising Images
- Country Inn Pet Resort: Gift Basket
- EcoSac: EcoSak Bag
- Gulfstream Park: $100 Yard House Gift Card
- Jugo Boss
- Magrini Design
- Pawfect Pupcake
- PitbullShirts / Tommy Art: Digital Oil Painting
- Ruff House
- Scout & Cellar: Wine Gift Basket
- Shop Bark House
- SoBe Vegan: (2) $50 Gift Cards
- Unique Bowtique: Dog Bow, Treats, Toy, Collar, Leash, $25 Gift Card
- Universal Bears
⭐ THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS ⭐
- CATS MEOW www.MyFortLauderdaleBeach.com
- PAW PAL - Pet Junction Magazine www.petjunction411.com
- PAW PAL - CPR Florida www.cprflorida.net
- PAW PAL - Paleo Pet www.mypaleopet.com
- PAW PAL - Pet Winery www.petwinery.com
- PAW PAL - Red Cheetah Yoga www.redcheetahyoga.com
- PAW PAL - Zymox - www.zymox.com
*** For Sponsor Information, please email us at Info@FTLPetFest.com ***
Las Olas Intracoastal Promenade & Park
80 Las Olas Circle, Fort Lauderdale 33316
Las Olas Beach Garage [ DIRECTIONS ] 200 Las Olas Circle, Fort Lauderdale 33316
$10.00 All Day
MEET OUR HOSTS: TEDDY & ANA
Ana and Teddy are the dynamic mom and pup duo behind the wildly popular and entertaining Instagram Page, SouthFlorida_TeddyBear, and ‘Living A Fairytail’ blog. In June, after celebrity and entertainment reporter, Perez Hilton heralded Teddy as the newest “it” pup, Teddy’s popularity rose, and the fun way for Ana to share her and Teddy’s South Florida adventures became a full-time job. As a product ambassador, model, and host of the Tour with Teddy series on MyFtLB.com, the friendly and inquisitive Maltese also lends a paw whenever he can to help fellow furry friends in need.
ABOUT GOOD KARMA PET RESCUE
Good Karma Pet Rescue of South Florida is a 501(c)(3) non-profit rescue with an adoption facility and foster network for all breeds of dogs and cats in need in South Florida. As an animal rescue, Good Karma strives to make sure its actions remain in line with its name. They don’t take shortcuts to make things easier, or to save money, or to place animals more quickly. The mission started out of love for animals and the desire to make a profound and positive difference for every animal that comes under their care. The goal for Good Karma Pet Rescue is to find each and every dog, puppy, cat, kitten, bunny and other animals that comes their way the perfect home — with an adopter that thinks of them as their reward for the good they’ve done in their lives. www.GoodKarmaPetRescue.org
*CITY OF FORT LAUDERDALE PARK DOG RULES
- Dogs shall be on a leash, max. of 6- feet in length, at all times.
- All dogs must have current rabies vaccination and license. This information must be presented by the person responsible for the dog, upon request (valid tag on collar)
- Owner or Handler must be responsible for their pet. Aggressive dogs may be removed at the event organizers discretion.
- A person bringing a dog into the event space shall be responsible for disposing of all fecal matter deposited by their dog. Bags will be available
- Dogs shall not create a nuisance by causing any form of disturbance such as excessive barking or any similar conduct.
BROWARD COUNTY / CITY OF FORT LAUDERDALE COVID COMPLIANCY as of 12/20/20
The safety of our guests, vendors and the community is of utmost priority. In such, we have reviewed our safety protocols with the City of Fort Lauderdale and Broward County to ensure everyone attending will be safe, comfortable and have the best experience. Although open-air, attendees are required to wear facial coverings at all times within the event space, with the exception when in areas clearly marked for eating or drinking on the perimeter of the park. Hand sanitizer will be readily available and there will be a minimum of 10' between all vendor stations. Attendees not adhering to the policy will be kindly asked to leave.