3000 E Las Olas Blvd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
Come slide off your shoes and slip into the weekend every Friday night as Friday Night Sound Waves returns for it's 6th season on Friday, March 19, 2021.
The free live music series, presented by the Fort Lauderdale Beach business community [City of Fort Lauderdale BID ] welcomes area locals and global visitors, the young and the young at heart to enjoy some of South Florida and the region’s best musical talents, performing an eclectic range of genres.
So bring a chair, bring a friend and your extended family, to join us in welcoming the following performers.
- March 19 – Big Harvest - Reggae
- March 26 – Oriente Quintet featuring Eddy Balzola - Cuban Jazz
- April 2 – The Stray Jackets - Top 40
- April 9 – Joel DaSilva, featuring Kat Riggins & Rockin’ Jake - Blues & Soul
- April 16 – Spred the Dub - Good Time Reggae / Surf Rock
- April 23 – SOSOS & Friends - Indie Rock
- April 30 – The Wildfire Band - 70's Classic Rock
- May 7 – The Livesays - Tribute to Asbury Park
- May 14 – Sonlokos feat. Leslie Cartaya - Latin
- May 21 – Khemistry - Top 40
- May 28 – Valerie Tyson Band - Motown & Top 40
- June 4 – Shane Duncan Band - Country & Top 40
- June 11 – Rose Max Quintet - Brazilian Jazz
- June 18 – Goro Castillo 8-pc Ensemble - Latin Pop
- June 25 – All Star Soul Band - Motown & Soul
- July 2 – Brothers of Others - Rock Roots/ Rhythm & Blues
- Chairs / Blankets for your seating area [ chairs will not be provided ]
- Cooler with Food / Snacks and Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- Garbage Bag
- Hand Sanitizer / Wipes
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Cannabis and/or Any Illegal Drugs
- Firearms or Weapons of any kind
- Sidewalk Chalk
Walk-up guests are welcomed!