3000 E Las Olas Blvd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
Come slide off your shoes and slip into the weekend every Friday night as Friday Night Sound Waves returns for it's 6th season on Friday, March 19, 2021.
The free live music series, presented by the Fort Lauderdale Beach business community [City of Fort Lauderdale BID ] welcomes area locals and global visitors, the young and the young at heart to enjoy some of South Florida and the region’s best musical talents, performing an eclectic range of genres.
So bring a chair, bring a friend and your extended family, to join us in welcoming the following performers.
- March 19 – Big Harvest
- March 26 – Oriente Quintet featuring Eddy Balzola
- April 2 – The Stray Jackets
- April 9 – Joel DaSilva, featuring Kat Riggins & Rockin’ Jake
- April 16 – Spred the Dub
- April 23 – SOSOS & Friends
- April 30 – The Wildfire Band
- May 7 – The Livesays
- May 14 – Sonlokos feat. Leslie Cartaya
- May 21 – Khemistry
- May 28 – Valerie Tyson Band
- June 4 – Shane Duncan Band
- June 11 – Rose Max Quintet
- June 18 – Goro Castillo 8-pc Ensemble
- June 25 – All Star Soul Band
- July 2 – Brothers of Others
- Chairs / Blankets for your seating area [ chairs will not be provided ]
- Facial Covering [ for moving throughout the event site ]
- Cooler with Food / Snacks and Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- Garbage Bag
- Hand Sanitizer / Wipes
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Cannabis and/or Any Illegal Drugs
- Firearms or Weapons of any kind
- Sidewalk Chalk
- Walk-up guests are welcomed but spaces are based on availability and are not guaranteed. Walk-up guests must register at the gate via this Eventbrite platform, and wait in a socially-distanced line until availability is confirmed.
- Guests who make a General Admission reservation in advance, but arrive after more than 30 minutes past the event start time will need to wait in the walk-up line as availability is determined.
- Performances begin at 6:30 pm. Guests seating may begin as early at 4:30 pm.
- Upon arrival, please follow Event Staff directions on how to safely enter the event site and to be directed to your designated seating area. You must have a ticket to enter the performance space
The safety of our staff, performers, attendees and the community is of utmost priority. In such, safety protocols have been determined and agreed upon with the City of Fort Lauderdale and Broward County. Although open-air, attendees are required to wear facial coverings at all times within the event space, except when seated / standing in their designated area. YOU MUST WEAR A MASK AND SOCIAL DISTANCE BY 6 FEET WHEN OUTSIDE OF YOUR DESIGNATED AREA. YOU MUST REMAIN IN YOUR AREA EXCEPT WHEN VISITING THE RESTROOM AND/OR EXITING THE VENUE SITE.