It has been 10 years of unmatched success. The Annual Brazilian Festival in Florida becomes the Largest, most unique, inclusive, and trendiest Multicultural Entertainment Experience on the SE Coast. Where Unity in the Community, International Acts, the Tastiest Food Options, Kids and Families come together to enjoy a myriad of music genres, folklore, excitement, and inheritance at its best. Brazil’s love, passion, rhythm, and excitement celebrate its 10th Anniversary on Sept 18-19.
TICKETS ON SALE ON MAY 30TH . YOUR PURCHASE IS A DONATION.
Attention. COVID-19 COMPLIANCE:
– Tickets must be acquired in advance and only “Online”.
– Attendance is extremely Limited.
– Temperature Check, and Mandatory Use of Masks are required prior to entry.
– Sanitation Stations will be available throughout the Park.
– Exhibitors and Vendors will be separated by 10 feet with no more than 2 employees per booth. Exhibitors will also be required to follow disinfection guidelines.
– Sitting Areas will be available nearby Food Vendors.
– Beach Chairs are welcomed and encouraged in front of the Main Stage.
– Social Distance will be encouraged by volunteers, and signage with disclaimers will be visible all over the Park.
– Festival requires all vendors to sign an agreement to abide by all Covid-19 compliance precautions.
– Attendees must agree to a Waiver of Liability.
GENERAL ADMISSION: For just a symbolic donation (fee) of $10.00 per Day of Festival, or $15.00 for a Weekend Pass you will embark in a journey to Brazil’s love, passion, rhythm, excitement, many exhibitors & Food Vendors, Kids Zone, and the most Popular Music Genres from Brazil. (non refundable)
VIP LOUNGE: The ECO VIP LOUNGE is a guest only lounge with a privileged view of the ECO MAIN STAGE. VIP Guests making a donation have access to a reserved, high end, and top notch LOUNGE. ALCOHOL IS NOT INCLUDED in the VIP Lounge. (non refundable)