Summertime in Fort Lauderdale Beach is just around the corner and we're sure you're wondering what are the great things that you can do on Fort Lauderdale Beach. We have the answer! Here are the five things that you definitely need to do when you hit the shores of Fort Lauderdale Beach.
1. Bask in the sun and sand: When we say Fort Lauderdale is famous for its beaches, we mean it! Fort Lauderdale beach is the perfect spot to spend an entire day basking in the sun and enjoying the clear waters of the Atlantic. Rent a beach umbrella at the W Hotel, a beach chair at the Bahia Mar or even a cabana and lounge around all day at B Ocean Resort, while enjoying the refreshing sea breeze and the sound of waves.
2. Paddleboarding or kayaking: If you want to explore the coastline a bit, then try your hands at paddleboarding or kayaking. You can rent them on the beach and glide across the serene waters of the ocean. It's an excellent workout too!
3. Visit the Bonnet House Museum & Gardens: This 35-acre estate has been designated a historic landmark and was built in 1920. You can tour the museum, the historic house, and explore the tropical gardens. It’s the perfect spot for a romantic date, family day out, or even solo adventuring.
4. Enjoy a Sunset Dinner: Enjoy a romantic evening by dining at one of the waterfront restaurants while enjoying the most breathtaking views of the sunset. Sit down at Burlock Coast at the Ritz Carlton or try Lulu’s Bait Shack where the cuisines, drinks and views of the ocean are amazing.
5. Experience a live music event: As the sun sets, you can head over to the beach to catch one of the live music events taking place on Fort Lauderdale beach. During the summer months, there are plenty of live music concerts and festivals happening around the area. Grab a cold beer, sit back and listen to some of the finest tunes of Fort Lauderdale Beach!
With these five great things to do on Fort Lauderdale Beach, you're all set for a summer adventure that you won't forget. Enjoy the sun, sand and sea at Fort Lauderdale Beach and make the most out of your summer!