PayByPhone is the most convenient way to pay for parking.
1. Download the for your Apple, Android or Blackberry phone. You can also use their mobile website for your Windows tablet, or call 1-800-680-7275.
2. In the APP, Enter Parking Location Number on the Posted Signs
3. Next, Enter Your Parking Time in minutes or hours; then click Pay
4. Having fun? Extend time on your meter by phone.
Public Parking Rates vary between $1.00 - $1.75 per hour. Private lot and garage fees vary.
From Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport:
Head east on Terminal Drive. Follow signs for US-1 North towards Fort Lauderdale. Turn RIGHT onto SE 17th Causeway/ FL-A1A and continue over the bridge. Welcome to Fort Lauderdale Beach!
From Port Everglades
Head North on Eisenhower Boulevard to 17th Street Causeway. Turn Right on 17th Street Causeway/AF-A1A and continue over the bridge. Welcome to Fort Lauderdale Beach!
Beach Construction Update
- Las Olas Circle is closed through Friday, May 24th for underground utility work. A temporary traffic signal has been installed to allow vehicles exiting the Venetian Condominium to access westbound Las Olas Boulevard. For more information, click here.
- Construction of a new waterfront park is underway south of Las Olas Boulevard along the Intracoastal Waterway at the former site of the Intracoastal South Side Lot. Alternative parking can be found in the parking garage and parking lot on the north side of Las Olas Boulevard. For more information, click here.
- Las Olas Boulevard is closed between Seabreeze Boulevard and A1A through fall 2019. Ongoing and upcoming work on Las Olas Boulevard includes road demolition, concrete pouring, and landscaping. For information about the detour that's in place during this closure, click here.
- The parking garage opened December 20th. For information about garage operations, click here.
- The Oceanside parking lot (at A1A and Las Olas Blvd) is closed as of December 20th and its transformation into Oceanfront Plaza, one of two new waterfront parks, is underway.
- Download a .pdf version of the current newsletter & read past newsletters on the Las Olas Beach Park newsletter page.
From rickshaw-style Pedicabs to Bike Rentals, open-air Sun Trolleys to Water Taxis, getting around Fort Lauderdale Beach is an adventure in itself.
As the name implies, Circuit
(formerly The Free Ride)
is really free. Text 954-603-4500 daily, between 11:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. and the Free Ride will meet you at your door to take you around Fort Lauderdale Beach, to Las Olas Boulevard, The Galleria Mall, the Brightline Station and Downtown.
Avmed Rides by Broward B-cycle is the best way to get around Fort Lauderdale Beach and beyond. There are five bike stations on Fort Lauderdale Beach featuring 65 bikes to rent for the hour, day or longer.
EXPLORE South Florida from The Water Taxi. Your Water Taxi ticket lets you on and off its stops all day while taking in the sights along Fort Lauderdale’s world famous waterways. For schedules, fares and dock locations, visit www.WaterTaxi.com