PayByPhone is the most convenient way to pay for parking.
1. Download the for your Apple, Android or Blackberry phone. You can also use their mobile website for your Windows tablet, or call 1-800-680-7275.
2. In the APP, Enter Parking Location Number on the Posted Signs
3. Next, Enter Your Parking Time in minutes or hours; then click Pay
4. Having fun? Extend time on your meter by phone.
Public Parking Rates vary between $1.00 – $1.75 per hour. Private lot and garage fees vary.
From Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport:
Head east on Terminal Drive. Follow signs for US-1 North towards Fort Lauderdale. Turn RIGHT onto SE 17th Causeway/ FL-A1A and continue over the bridge. Welcome to Fort Lauderdale Beach!
From Port Everglades
Head North on Eisenhower Boulevard to 17th Street Causeway. Turn Right on 17th Street Causeway/AF-A1A and continue over the bridge. Welcome to Fort Lauderdale Beach!
Beach Construction Update
- The new parking garage at Las Olas Boulevard and Birch Road opened December 20th. For information about garage operations, click here
- The Oceanside parking lot (at A1A and Las Olas Blvd) closed on December 20th and its transformation into Oceanfront Plaza, one of two new waterfront parks, is underway.
- Construction on Las Olas Blvd, between Seabreeze Boulevard and A1A is scheduled to begin in the spring of 2019.
- For questions or concerns, please contact the Las Olas Beach Project Community Outreach via email at email@example.com or call the Project Hotline at : 877-252-7384. For more details, Visit Website
From rickshaw-style Pedi-cabs to Bike Rentals, open-air Sun Trolleys to Water Taxis, getting around Fort Lauderdale Beach is an adventure in itself.
As the name implies, the Free Ride
is really free. Text 954-603-4500 daily, between 11:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. and the Free Ride will meet you at your door to take you around Fort Lauderdale Beach, to Las Olas Boulevard, The Galleria Mall, the Brightline Station and Downtown.
Avmed Rides by Broward B-cycle is the best way to get around Fort Lauderdale Beach and beyond. There are five bike stations on Fort Lauderdale Beach featuring 65 bikes to rent for the hour, day or longer.
EXPLORE South Florida from The Water Taxi. Your Water Taxi ticket lets you on and off its stops all day while taking in the sights along Fort Lauderdale’s world famous waterways. For schedules, fares and dock locations, visit www.WaterTaxi.com