Taste the Wave is Sold Out - but do not despair - as we are already planning our next Taste the Wave experience for later in the year.
However for the price of one ticket you and a guest can enjoy and one of the 10 restaurants on Fort Lauderdale Beach participating in Crave GFL Restaurant month - which offers three-course dinners priced at $37 through Sunday, October 15.
Fort Lauderdale Beach’s famed Wave Wall charts the course for an intimate tasting tour of the craveworthy restaurants who make up our coastal dining scene.
Your tour begins at one of four locations along the Taste the Wave route, where you will board a dedicated Sun-Trolley with your tour guide, and embark on a decadent journey to each of our participating restaurants.
At each stop, you will have the opportunity to taste and sip signature dishes, and meet the Chefs and Management teams from: 3030 Ocean, Atlantic Grill, Bahia Mar, Bistro, Bubba Gump Shrimp Co., Burlock Coast, Naked Crab, Ocean 2000, Siren's Table, Spazio, Steak 954 and Tsukuro.
Find a favorite (or 12) along the way? Your keepsake beach bag includes special offers from each participating location, plus complimentary attraction tickets, sponsor gifts and a Hello Sunny 2-4-1 Summer Savings Card valued at over $125.00.
Space is limited.
Advanced ticket purchase is required.
Maximum number of guests per trolley: 30
Number of Trolleys: 4, running simultaneously in a loop.
Taste the Wave is sponsored by MyFortLauderdaleBeach.com in celebration of CRAVE GFL Restaurant Month, presented by the Greater Fort Lauderdale Conventions & Visitors Bureau, which features specially-created three-course gourmet dinner menus for $37 - now through October 15! . Click to View CRAVE GFL menus from participating Fort Lauderdale Beach area restaurants.
Taste the Wave
Thurs., October 5
6:30 - 10:30pm
When purchasing tickets online, please enter your promotional code and select total number of tickets prior to submitting your order.
Your Ticket Includes:
- Admission for one to the Taste the Wave Fort Lauderdale Beach Tasting Tour
Signature Bites, Cocktails and Wine Along the Route
- Valet Parking or Self Parking, pending your assigned start location
- Air-conditioned Transportation via Sun Trolley
- Keepsake Beach Bag with offers and gifts valued at over $125
- All taxes and Service Charges
- Your assigned tour start location and parking pass will be issued via email on Monday, October 2.
- If you wish to tour with friends, please email request to info@TasteTheWaveFLB.com with all paid ticket confirmation numbers. Maximum Group Size: 30
- While transportation is provided, light walking between some locations is part of the tour. To enjoy the experience, we recommend you wear comfortable shoes and clothing
- Dietary Restrictions Cannot be Accommodated.
- Dietary Substitutions Will Not be Provided.
- Tickets are Transferable. No Refunds.
- Rain or Shine. In case of Unsafe Conditions, event will be rescheduled and tickets honored.
- This is a 21+ Only Event. Ticket and ID are required at check in.