Join us for the most tasteful event of the season, Dine Out Lauderdale, presented by the Greater Fort Lauderdale Conventions and Visitors Bureau – a six-week celebration of the area’s top restaurants, chefs and cuisine, August 15 – September 30
Enjoy the best of Greater “Fork” Lauderdale, when more than 35 restaurants offer specially-created, three-course menus at a $36 fixed price. Discover the mouthwatering ingredients that make dining here so LauderLicious.
2016 PARTICIPATING Fort Lauderdale Beach Restaurants include:
- Beauty and The Feast at the Atlantic Hotel & Spa
- Bistro at Sonesta Fort Lauderdale
- Burlock Coast at The Ritz Carlton, Fort Lauderdale
- Sea Level at the Harbor Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
- Steak 954 at the W Fort Lauderdale
- 3030 Ocean at the Harbor Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
For a complete list of restaurants throughout Broward County, visit sunny.org/dineout
Take Dine Out Lauderdale with you on your iPhone.
The Fork Lauderdale Dining App was designed for those who want to explore the culinary scene in Greater Fort Lauderdale. Looking for a romantic waterfront restaurant? Or a trendy steakhouse with rocking happy hour? Or a Sunday brunch for the family? Simply rotate the dial to choose the type of cuisine, the atmosphere, and how much you want to spend. The app will then serve up a tasty suggestion. Make a night of it and explore nightlife options too. From sports bars to wine bars, you can dial up a fun night out.
• GPS locates restaurants nearby
• Filter by food type and atmosphere
• Search local restaurants
• Search bars and clubs
• Insider tips and reviews from fellow patrons and locals