Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach is welcoming the warm summer months and saying “Hello Sunny!” to the Florida sunshine with sizzling new food and beverage programs and special seasonal rates. The 240–room hotel’s new Cocktail of the Month Program, updated Daily Delights menu, live music and discounted nightly rates make this oceanfront property the ideal hot spot for travelers seeking a stylish yet affordable summer escape.
“We are excited to invite both locals and travelers alike to experience Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach this summer, with a variety of unique perks and offers,” said Eduardo Fernandez, the hotel’s general manager. “From our breathtaking views to our convenient location and proximity to the beach, we believe we really have it all here. I personally can’t wait for what I know is going to be a wonderful, memorable summer season.”
Beginning this month, guests can sip on refreshing cocktails that capture the taste of summer in a glass, as part of the hotel’s new Cocktail of the Month initiative. Kick-starting this indulgent offering is May’s Sonesta Sunrise, a hand-crafted cocktail with tequila, melon liqueur, pineapple juice, orange juice and a splash of grenadine – the perfect cocktail for hot summer days.
Also new this summer at Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach is a seasonal revamp of the hotel’s popular ‘Daily Delights’ program, with the following complimentary perks:
• Sweet Treat Mondays: Indulge in the ultimate comfort food with warm homemade cookies, served in the lobby from 3–5 p.m.
• Trail Mix Tuesdays: Following a day of shopping at nearby Galleria Mall or relaxing in the sunshine, enjoy an energetic boost and make your own healthy snack to go in the lobby from 3–5 p.m.
• Wine Down Wednesdays: Unwind with a glass of wine and cheese selection from 5–6 p.m. in Bistro.
• Throwback Thursdays: Take it back to the good old days with samplings of ice cream floats at the pool from 3–4 p.m.
• Foodie Fridays: Start the weekend with tastings at an action station in the lobby from 4–6 p.m.
• Serene Saturdays: Wake up and stretch with yoga from 10–11 a.m. Towels are provided and all levels are welcome.
• Chill-Out Sunday: Chill out with a cool surprise treat in the lobby from 11 a.m.–Noon.
Complementing the Daily Delights will be live music in the hotel’s lobby every Monday and Wednesday from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Finally, this summer, Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach is introducing special summer discounts through Sept. 1 including:
• Summer Savings –25% off two-night stays or more
• AAA/CAA Senior Discounts –25% off weekday stays and 15% off weekend stays
• Florida Resident Rate –30% off weekday stays and 20% off weekend stays
To learn more about Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach, current offers or to make reservations, visit http://www.sonesta.com/FortLauderdale/ or call 954-315-1460. For the latest news and information, become a fan on Facebook or follow the hotel on Twitter and Instagram @SonestaFtLaud.
About Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach
The AAA Four Diamond-rated oceanfront Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach, features 240 guest rooms including 24 spectacular suites, all of which boast panoramic views of the seven-mile stretch of Fort Lauderdale Beach. This oceanfront hotel provides a new level of hospitality to the Fort Lauderdale market by offering travelers a sense of place, not just a place to stay. Catering to both business and leisure travelers, the hotel is centrally located on the corner of Sunrise Boulevard and A1A only 8 miles from Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport and just minutes from the Las Olas Arts & Entertainment District and Port Everglades. Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach offers an authentic, local experience to guests and locals alike, brought to life through the brand’s signature Food is Art, Liquid Art and Daily Delights programs.