Mother’s Day is the perfect opportunity to splurge on your mom and give her something extra special — and the best gift of all is the gift of your time. And if your Mother’s Day celebrations bring you to Fort Lauderdale Beach, we’ve got you covered with some wonderful suggestions to please the fun-loving mom to yoga mom, and every mom in between.
- Does your Mom have an inner Monet just itching to come out? Sign her up in advance for Bonnet House’s two-day Drawing Workshop (May 10 & 11) led by fine artist Nia Nakis. All classes are taught on the estate surrounded by luscious landscapes, contrasting colors and tropical motifs to inspire the artist in her. View Details
- Make mom proud her thrifty-gene didn’t skip a generation and pick up a Visit Lauderdale Summer Savings 2-4-1 Card. With over a dozen experiences on Fort Lauderdale Beach, and more along the Boulevard and Beyond – your date day(s) with mom really prove two is better than one. Click here for a complete list of 2-for-1 values. Offers valid through September 30, 2018
- Bonnet House Museum & Gardens is giving mom’s ther the gift of art and culture free of charge this Mother’s Day, Sunday, May 13 from 9am to 4pm. Mom’s get in free with one full paid adult admission and have the opportunity to step back in time and experience life as it was in the 20s and 30s. They will tour the historic house museum filled with a delightful collection of art and personal treasures from the Bartlett family as well as explore the nature trails filled with native plants, trees and an occasional monkey or swan. Bonnet House is open from 9am – 4pm with the last guided tour starting at 3:30pm.
- While at Bonnet House Museum & Gardens, pick up a South Florida Adventure Pass to visit five South Florida Cultural Treasures–Bonnet House, Flamingo Gardens, Young at Art, Extreme Action Park, and Sawgrass Recreation Park. Ticket prices for Adults are $45, Children (3-12) $35, Member prices: Adults – $30, Children (3-12) – $20. Tickets available at the Museum Gift Shop beginning Tuesday, May 15. Program runs May 15 – September 30, 2018.
- From Michele watches, to Roberto Coin jewelry, Dior designer sunglasses and local jewelry artists, Memories Jewelry Boutique at The Ritz Carlton has all the luxury brands under one sweet roof. Stop by Monday, May 7 through Sunday, May 11 for their Mother’s Day sale and save up to 50% off on select brands.
The Pretty & Pampered Mom
- Face2Face, the exclusive full service salon and fashion photography studio on Alhambra Street is hosting a pre-Mother’s Day BYO(m)B Lunch and Learn, hands-on class that will change your day to day makeup game. Bring Mom and your makeup bag on Friday, May 11th 2018 from 10am to 3pm, for this fun afternoon learning from the pros. Tickets are $100 per person and available through Eventbrite.
- “WOW” Mom this Mother’s Day with a Spa Package from Spa Atlantic. 3 Great ways to pamper the Mom in your life are available from May 5th – May 13th, including Mommy’s Me Time | $190+ for a 30 Minute Refresher Facial, Deluxe Manicure and Deluxe Pedicure or the Wow Mom | $280+ for an 80 Minute Ocean Immersion Body Treatment and 50 Minute Glow Facial. Can’t decide? With every Gift Certificate for any 50 Minute service she will receive 30% off a massage of equal or lesser value. For appointments or information, call 954-567-8085 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Music Loving Mom
- Ladies of Soul will fill your heart with their sassy rendition of familiar tunes ranging from Motown and R&B to Disco and Top 40. Rally the family and come hit the sand for this special Mother’s Day Weekend performance at Friday Night Sound Waves, presented by Southwest Airlines. FREE! Courtesy of our major sponsors, The Fort Lauderdale Beach BID and Beach Business Community at MyFortLauderdaleBeach.com. The Fort Lauderdale Beach Hub at Las Olas & A1A on the Sand at Las Olas and A1A
- For the 80’s Disco-loving Mom, Spazio helps get her into the groove with their Totally Eighties Sunday Brunch with 15% off all Champagne bottles with any Raw Bar order, featuring the freshest selection of Blue Point & Gulf Coast Oysters • Jumbo Shrimp • Snow Crab • Alaskan King Crab • Tuna Carpaccio • Ceviche
Do Good Mom
- Join Conrad Fort Lauderdale for an inspiring evening at CONRAD Spa for a special Pre-Mother’s Day Charity fundraiser for Glam-A-THON, a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization whose efforts revolve around helping breast cancer patients in South Florida. Enjoy mini spa treatments, light bites and a refreshing libation, while shopping our special discount packages. 10% all of all proceeds will be donated to Glam-A-THON! View event details.
Staycation Loving Mom
- Treat mom to a staycation in her backyard and some VIP TLC at some of Fort Lauderdale Beach’s luxe resorts and spas during Visit Lauderdale’s Vacation Like A VIP, now through September 30. Featuring a $100 resort credit for food & beverage, spa treatments and more, and special perks such as complimentary resort valet parking, an American Express $25 and room upgrades based on availability – proves you don’t have to go far away to be treated like a star.
Wine Loving Mom
- Treat Mom to a Pre-Mother’s Day Wine Tasting at Ocean Wine and Spirits Las Olas on Friday, May 11, between 6pm – 9pm to sample an amazing array of more than 20 wines, and select the perfect bottle(s) to enjoy on Mother’s Day.
- Fort Lauderdale’s favorite Beach Yoga by Donation is open to everyone. Come enjoy the beautiful beach with the Yoga Community. Meet on the sand of Fort Lauderdale Beach just south of Sunrise Boulevard for a 60 minute slow Hatha Flow class at 9am, which consists of postures, breathing and meditation or for a 60 minute detox with warriors, core work, twists, breathing and meditation during the Sunset Meditation from 6 -7 pm. Class is open to ALL LEVELS and NEWBIES to Yoga. This is a casual and inviting environment where every color, shape and size is welcome! View details
- Treat Mom to tickets to W Fort Lauderdale‘s Soular: A Yoga Social Experience on SUNDAY, MAY 20 from 3PM-9PM. Tickets are $30 for a Day of Sun, Soul & Serenity at WET West. She’ll start her day soaking in the sun with a Kombulicious refresher and wandering through the Cabana Pop Up shoppes from Oil Fairy, Chloé Ravel and Jypsea Local Swimwear before the opening meditation with Author and Meditation guru, Pam Butler followed by the soulful yoga flow with host, Cristal Gould. Advance tickets are availbale through Eventbrite
Mother’s Day Brunch Guide
- B Ocean Resort sets the stage for a memorable Mother’s Day, whether you’re looking to impress mom with a surprise mermaid performance for the Mermaids & Mimosas Brunch (view menu) inside the Wreck Bar, or in the Go Big or Go Home mindset with an indulgent dinner of succulent seafood and steaks at Naked Crab. Reservations are required for brunch and highly encouraged for dinner. Call 954.727.7090 or book through OpenTable.com
- Bahia Mar serves up a traditional brunch for Mother’s Day with all her favorites, including Mediterranean Greek Frittatas, Vanilla Bean French Toast, Seasonal Yogurt Parfaits, Chef Attended Crepe & Omelet Station, a Build Your Own Mimosa Bar and more. For reservations, call 954-764-2233 ext. 2627.
- Celebrate “Mom” this Mother’s Day with an oceanfront Sunday Brunch at Coastal within the Atlantic Hotel & Spa. Enjoy special unlimited small plates, including Bananas Foster French Toast, Red Velvet Pancakes, Crab Cake Eggs Benedict, Mini Lobster Panini and Shrimp & Grits, decadent buffet stations ranging from Omelet Station, Turkey & Lamb Carving Stations, Pasta Station, Smoked Salmon, Salads, Meats & Cheeses, Ceviche and Dessert Station. For the adults: Don’t forget about our Bottomless sips package available for $18 or $5 each. Sunday, May 13 | 10 AM – 3 PM. $59/Adult; $29/Child (3 – 12). Reservations strongly recommended and can be made on www.eatcoastal.com
- Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach celebrates Mother’s Day with brunch from 12pm-6pm featuring bottomless mimosas and bellinis, as well as a day full of fun activities for the entire family! Brunch will be served in Ilios from 12 pm – 6 pm and be priced at $60 pp for adults; $20 pp for children. Menu highlights include: a raw bar with assorted ceviche and fresh blue point oysters; carving station with Florida snapper and prosciutto wrapped pork loin; an Egg Your Way station; breakfast favorites; desserts and more. Attaching the full menu to this email. So, what’s in it for mom? Glad you asked! Each mom will be receiving a $100 gift card to the resort’s Spa Q (they just need to purchase two entrees)! Families dining for brunch will also enjoy an interactive Polaroid station to capture the special day, frame decorating and balloon artistry.
- Treat the special women in your life to Sunday Brunch in the Sky at Pier Top, and experience the iconic rooftop at Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina. Enjoy stunning 360 panoramic views of Fort Lauderdale while you indulge in a delectable, impressive buffet featuring made-to-order dishes and signature tapas selections, coupled with unlimited Bloody Marys, Mimosas and impeccable service. Adults: $75, Children: $45. Reservations are required. Call 954-525-6666
- Riva at Marriott Harbor Beach Resort always hosts a sensational Mother’s Day brunch and this year certainly will not disappoint. Join them for Mother’s Day Brunch between 12 – 4pm for an array of chef’s scrumptious offerings; made to order omelets, seafood station, antipasti bar, composed salads, carving station, various entrees, desserts and bottomless mimosas. $79 per adults, $ 39 per child ~5 to 12 years; excludes tax and gratuity. Reservations highly suggested via Open Table or by calling (954) 525-4000
- s3 Restaurant is bubbled over celebrating Mom on Mother’s Day with their famous Bottomless Bubbles Bar from 10am – 4pm. Reservations are available by calling 954-523-7873