The 16th annual Food Network & Cooking Channel South Beach Wine & Food Festival (SOBEWFF®) is pleased to unveil its line-up of more than 90 events taking place February 22 – 26, 2017. Widely recognized as one of America’s most prestigious gourmet gatherings, the Festival has raised more than $24 million to date for the Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism Management at Florida International University.
Continuing its expansion into Broward County, with the return of the Taste Fort Lauderdale Series, is a star-studded line-up of talent.
The fun begins with Seaside Eats hosted by Anne Burrell at the historic Bonnet House Museum & Gardens, and continues with the Festival’s first late-night party in the area, DRINK Fort Lauderdale, taking over the popular FAT Village for one night. Closing out the series will be the return of the Bloody Mary Brunch, with new hosts David Burtka & Neil Patrick Harris.
A selection of intimate dinner experiences will round out the series, including the following events on Fort Lauderdale Beach and the surrounding area.
- Wed, Feb 22 | 7:00 PM | Seaside Eats hosted by Anne Burrell at Bonnet House Museum and Gardens
- Thu, Feb 23 | 7:00 PM | Dinner hosted by Amanda Freitag and Angelo Elia
- Thu, Feb 23 | 7:00 PM | Dinner hosted by Raúl Esparza, Marc Murphy and Chris Miracolo at S3 Restaurant
- Fri, Feb 24 | 7:00 PM | Point Royal Clambake hosted by Valerie Bertinelli, Gabriele Corcos, Debi Mazar
- Fri, Feb 24 | 10:00 PM | DRINK Fort Lauderdale: Cocktail Time Machine Experience
- Sat, Feb 25 | 7:00 PM | A North Carolina Sisterhood: Dinner hosted by Ashley Christensen, Vivian Howard, Andrea Reusing, Gavin Pera, & Ryan Cross at Burlock Coast
- Sun, Feb 26 | 12:00 PM | Bloody Mary Brunch hosted by David Burtka & Neil Patrick Harris at The Ritz-Carlton Fort Lauderdale
Tickets for the 2017 Festival are available now online at sobewff.org or by calling 877.762.3933 (Phone sales are open Monday – Friday, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST). To date, SOBEWFF® has raised more than $24 million for the Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism Management at FIU.