Join us for the most tasteful event of the season, Dine Out Lauderdale, a six-week celebration of the area’s top restaurants, chefs and cuisine.
From October 1 through November 7, a selection of Greater Fort Lauderdale restaurants are offering specially-created, three-course menus at a $35 fixed price.
Enjoy the very best of Greater “Fork” Lauderdale’s restaurants set amid a tropical backdrop of turquoise waters, golden sands, emerald palms and sunkissed skies. Discover the mouthwatering ingredients that make dining here so LauderLicious.
Participating Dine Out Lauderdale restaurants on Fort Lauderdale Beach include:
- 3030 Ocean at the Harbor Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
- Amatsu Sushi & Sake at the Westin Beach Resort & Spa, Fort Lauderdale
- Dos Caminos at the Sheraton Fort Lauderdale Beach Hotel
- SAIA at B Ocean Fort Lauderdale
- Sea Level at Harbor Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
- Shula’s on the Beach at the Westin Beach Resort & Spa, Fort Lauderdale
- Spazio Italian Restaurant & Wine Lounge
- Steak 954 at the W Fort Lauderdale
- Via Luna at The Ritz-Carlton, Fort Lauderdale
Take Dine Out Lauderdale with you on your iPhone.
The Fork Lauderdale Dining App was designed for those who want to explore the culinary scene in Greater Fort Lauderdale. Looking for a romantic waterfront restaurant? Or a trendy steakhouse with rocking happy hour? Or a Sunday brunch for the family? Simply rotate the dial to choose the type of cuisine, the atmosphere, and how much you want to spend. The app will then serve up a tasty suggestion. Make a night of it and explore nightlife options too. From sports bars to wine bars, you can dial up a fun night out.
• GPS locates restaurants nearby
• Filter by food type and atmosphere
• Search local restaurants
• Search bars and clubs
• Insider tips and reviews from fellow patrons and locals