It's time to treat yourself and upgrade your stay by living the luxe way with the Greater Fort Lauderdale Convention & Visitors Bureau’s Vacation Like a VIP program, offering up to $2,000 in value and deluxe hotel accommodations at some of the destination’s top hotels and resorts at affordable pricing.
The popular summer promotion is back and better than ever, with an expanded calendar beginning May 1st through Oct.12, 2015. Indulge in luxury accommodations, resort spas and world-class dining options that make vacationing like a VIP in Fort Lauderdale irresistible.
The promotion gives visitors the chance to enjoy the best for less when staying at one of the 10 upscale properties within the Lauderdale Luxe Collection. Package elements include:
- Complimentary room upgrade
- $100 resort credit to be applied to spa, golf, food & beverage services
- Complimentary pool/beach cabana, water activities or kids programs
- Summer Savings 2-for-1 Card, valued at $2,000 in savings
- $25 American Express gift card
- Complimentary resort valet parking
- Complimentary valet parking at The Colonnade Outlets at Sawgrass Mills, along with a complimentary glass of Prosecco for two at Villagio Ristorante
The value packed Summer Savings 2-for-1 card includes special offers on land, sand and sea at more than 70 attractions, including options for watersports, spa, dining, museums, tours, and more. Visitors, and locals who can now treat themselves to the definitive VIP staycation, can enjoy more than 40 buy one, get one deals.
The summer party continues when Greater Fort Lauderdale’s exciting culinary event, Dine Out Lauderdale, moves to Sept. 1 through Oct. 12.
Fort Lauderdale Beach hotels participating in the Vacation Like a VIP program include:
- The Ritz-Carlton, Fort Lauderdale - elegantly situated oceanfront with luxurious accommodations and upscale restaurants
- W Fort Lauderdale - edgy and hip beachfront resort with a day-to-night vibe in a sophisticated beach setting
- Westin Fort Lauderdale - overlooking a beautiful three-acre lagoon with a focus on fitness and relaxation
- Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa - with its own private beach on 16 waterfront acres, artful décor and modern amenities
- Lago Mar Resort and Club - lushly landscaped family friendly beach resorts just minutes from the area’s famed arts, culture and entertainment district
- Sonesta Fort Lauderdale - offering sweeping views of the Atlantic Ocean with a crisp contemporary décor and located minutes from world-class shopping
If you go...
For a complete list of Vacation Like a VIP offerings and to book a visit, go to Sunny.org.